Here is a summary of the inclement weather make-up process approved by the School Board during the February 18th Regular Board Meeting.
- February 22 - remains "no school" for students.
- March 1 - this 1/2 day turns into a full day.
- March 29 - this "no school" day turns into a regular full-day school day
- April 17 - this 1/2 day turns into a full day
- All three schools - Athens Elementary, Athens Middle, and Athens High - will begin 10 minutes sooner in the morning beginning Monday, February 25. For elementary that will be 7:50 am. For middle/high, that will be 7:47 am.
This approved model has the capacity for one future "built in" inclement weather day. Beyond that, there are no additional days planned.